- About us
- About electrical environments
- Work with us
The Swedish Defence Materiel Administration, FMV, has published a manual on electromagnetic threats. This manual, EMMA, provides a thorough description of electrical environment problems and the protective methods and products available to reduce their effects and meet applicable electrical environment requirements.
The manual is divided into five parts:
• Introduction. Terms and basic principles for EMC construction.
• Electromagnetic topology and protective components.
• Installation and perimeter protection
• Electrical environment activities in projects.
• Summary of electrical environment standards.
Read more about EMMA in the attached PDF. The manual in its entirety can be ordered from FMV’s book and form archive. The information is only available in Swedish.